Colonel Frank Seely School is mainly a single storey building with a single two level block for Technology. The building is very well maintained and has a bright, modern feel that inspires teaching and learning.
Our facilities include:
- A Video Conferencing Suite to allow collaboration with other schools locally, nationally and globally.
- Subject specialist suites of rooms, including Art & Design and Food Technology.
- Technology Workshops with CAD/CAM facilities, including a Vocational Construction Centre.
- Access to ICT in every classroom for the teacher, with many interactive whiteboards and projectors, to bring teaching and learning our pupils to life.
- Five dedicated ICT suites, including one for community learning plus dedicated ICT suites for Technology, English, History, Science and Maths.
- A computer to Pupil Ratio of 1:2.Well-resourced Learning Resource Centre, with Careers Library and separate area for Sixth
- Family Dining, Café dining facility, and Take Away facilities with cashless system.
- Online payment system for parents to pay for school meals, visits, uniform and equipment.
- Sports Hall and Gym, Tennis Courts, Floodlit Astroturf pitch, extensive sports pitches and
open spaces for sport and lunchtime activity.
- Use of Calverton Leisure Centre facilities including swimming pool and fitness suite.
- Reception for Visitors, Pupils and Staff, with meeting and conference
facilities to encourage community use.
- Separate Post-16 Centre, William Lee, with well-resourced teaching, social and
study areas for our Sixth Form students.
- Sensory Room and Nurture Room.