I am extremely proud to welcome you to Colonel Frank Seely School. This website will give you an insight into what makes Colonel Frank Seely a special learning community. All our pupils are valued as individuals with different needs, talents, strengths and aspirations. Our aim is to nurture and challenge every individual to achieve their very best.
Your children are the most important people to you and to us. Our joint venture over the next seven years is to help them develop the skills, knowledge, character and ambition to prepare them to thrive in a rapidly changing world. We want them to become adults of whom you and we are proud; individuals who contribute to and are leaders in the world in which they live.
If you would like to visit the school, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
Mr J Gale
Please click here to see a copy of the letter for all Year 11 pupils regarding the Revision Evening
World Book Day is coming on Thursday 5 March 2015. We will be running some fun events here at CFS:
- ‘Guess the Character’ Competition. Members of staff will be wearing badges containing clues to a famous character. Pick up an answer sheet from the Library and see how many you can get right! Prizes and Vivo points to be won! Starting on Monday 2 March this will run all week. Entries to the Library please by lunchtime on Friday 6 March.
- MONDAY 2 MARCH— Storytelling in the Library at lunchtime.
- WEDNESDAY 4 MARCH—Storytelling in the Library at lunchtime.
- WORLD BOOK DAY ITSELF! THURSDAY 5 MARCH. Exchange your £1 token for one of the special World Book Day books in the Library at break and lunchtime.
- ‘Design a book token competition,’ a national competition with prizes and the opportunity for your design to be used in retail outlets. Closing date—April 2015. Entry templates in the Library.
Please click here to view the letter from Miss Hail regarding AD&T catch up sessions for Year 11 pupils